India sri lanka 1st t20

A mistimed shot from the SL batter gives Rohit Sharma an easy catch at midwicket. N/A 1y Target Est.50). Kishan clobbered three sixes and 10

A mistimed shot from the SL batter gives Rohit Sharma an easy catch at midwicket. N/A 1y Target Est.50). Kishan clobbered three sixes and 10 fours in his 89 before Shanaka sent him back but Iyer ensured there was no respite for the Sri Lankans. Lahiru Kumara gets the big fish Rohit Sharma who was nearing his fifty. 67 : Yuzvendra Chahal is now the leading wicket-taker for India in T20 internationals, surpassing the Jasprit Bumrah's 66-wickets. IND 40/0 after 4 overs, ishan Kishan is displaying some terrific form here in Lucknow. Shreyas Iyer (57* off 28 balls; 2x6s, 5x4s). I just told him to take his time, look for twos and threes. Deepak Hooda makes T20I debut. India have posted a huge target on the board and the visitors need 10 runs per over to be able to clinch. IND 98/0 after 10 overs 50 comes up for Ishan Kishan and India are in total control of the situation. Full Scorecard of, india vs, sri Lanka 1st T20I 2021/22 - Score Report m result 1st T20I (N Lucknow, Feb 24 2022, Sri Lanka tour of, india India 199/2. Sri Lanka (20 ov, target 200). India vs, sri Lanka 1st, t20I Highlights, Score Updates: India crush, sri Lanka by 62 runs to take 1-0 series lead Ishan Kishan gave a glimpse of his enormous potential with a 56-ball-89 before the bowlers joined the party. SRI - Stoneridge, Inc India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I Live Score Updates: Sri Lanka opt

Sri Lanka (1st T20) Watch espn

First T20I: India crush Sri Lanka by 62 runs

SL 29/2 after 6 overs, liyanage and Asalanka are trying to steady Sri Lanka's ship after the early two jolts. Charith Asalanka top-scored with an unbeaten 53 but lack of partnerships hurt Sri Lanka in the one-sided contest. The ipl 20 20 match list left-handed batter is hitting regular boundaries. . SL 12/1 after 2 overs. Ishan Kishan's 89 was his highest score for India in T20 international and the joint third highest-score by an Indian batsman against Sri Lanka in T20Is, jointly with KL Rahul. India scored a massive total of 199-3 in 20 overs with top scorer. Once I got going, I wanted to play my shots and keep the intent going, just wanted to play my shots. Image Source : getty, rohit Sharma in action during a match (File photo). Volume 171,003, market Cap 558.567M, beta (5Y Monthly).25, pE Ratio (TTM) 171.17, ePS (TTM).12, earnings Date. Related articles, dasun Shanaka won the toss but Sri Lanka immediately found themselves facing a batting onslaught from India openers Kishan and Rohit Sharma. Forward Dividend Yield, n/A (N/A ex-Dividend Date. India s clinical 62-run demolition of, sri Lanka in the first T20I to take a 1-0 lead. Read More Commentary Scorecard. Sri, lanka ( 1st, t20 ) on Watch espn. Indian opener Ishan Kishan and captain Rohit Sharma during the 1st, t20I against, sri Lanka in Lucknow on Thursday. India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I 2022 Highlights IND vs SL 1st T20I Highlights: India win by 62 runs, lead

India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I 2022 Live Streaming, Full

ICC WorldT20 Historical moments and records

Sri Lanka continue to search for the wicket. Sri Lanka scored 137-6 in 20 overs with top scorer by Charith Asalanka cracked a unbeaten 53 off 47-balls including chahal ipl team 5-fours, Dushmantha Chameera 24 not out and Chamika Karunaratne. IND 199/2 after 20 overs, half-century for Shreyas iyer as the right handed batter came firing on all cylinders with the bat after Ishan Kishan's wicket. SL introduced change of bowling by roping in Praveen Jayawickrama with the spin but to no avail. Steadily the visitors have proceeded then and are gradually ticking runs on the board. I wasn't thinking a lot, thought 180 was a good total, was just looking to watch the ball closely and then played my shots. Ishan Kishan hammered a 89 off 56-balls, Shreyas Iyer blasted a unbeaten 57 off 28-balls including 5-fours 2-sixes with strike rate of 203.57 and Rohit Sharma struck 44 off 32-balls included 2-fours a six. Ishan Kishan named Player of the match for his career-best power-packed 89-runs knocked off facing 56-balls including 10-fours 3-sixes with strike rate of 158.92. They returned to restrict Sri Lanka to 137/6, completing a comprehensive victory despite resting Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant and missing Suryakumar Yadav through injury. The right-hander made an unbeaten 57 at two-runs-a-ball to take India close to the 200-mark. Afghanistan and Romania hold the record with 12 successive wins. Photo: PTI The left-right combination tore into. Sri Lanka s attack as, india cruised past the 100-mark in the 11th over. India vs, sri Lanka 1st T20I 2022 Watch the highlights of, india vs, sri Lanka 1st T20I 2022, sri Lanka tour of India 3-match Twenty20 international series of the 1st T20I match played between Sri Lanka and India. Lanka Premier League (LPL) highest ipl auction price 2021 Schedule, Time Table

Sports Discussion On India Vs Srilanka T20

This is the India's tenth consecutive T20I win. Shreyas' Super Strikes: Iyer's late onslaught flattens Sri Lanka. Ishan Kishan's power-packed 56-ball 89, Shreyas Iyer's fastest fifty and Rohit Sharma's superb 44 sets up to India thumping 62-run victory over Sri Lanka, despite a unbeaten half-century from Charith Asalanka and take a 1-0 lead in the first T20I. IND 147/1 after 16 overs, ishan Kishan is breathing fire at the moment and is raining boundaries at the moment. Ishan Kishan out for 89 and the fatigue had writ large on Kishan's face when he hit a half-hearted aerial shot which was pocketed by Janith Liyanage at midwicket off Shanaka's bowling. Smarting from their 4-1 hammering in Australia and missing Wanindu Hasaranga, Kusal Mendis and Maheesh Theekshana, Sri Lanka began their chase poorly. Sri Lanka best bowler by Dasun Shanaka and Lahiru Kumara both took one-wickets. India are off to a fluent start and Rohit Sharma is back as an opener after India did some experimentation. Our plan was to hit the pockets, initially that's what we did, and things came out pretty well for. Sri Lanka's 137 was their eighth lowest score in the completed innings against India in T20 internationals. After Rohit's departure, Sri Lanka have stemmed India's run flow who are not struggling for fluent flow of runs. Sri Lanka tour of India Scorecard 1st T20I, 2022 Scheduled Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, Lucknow, Feb 24, 2022 Yet to bat Yet to bat Overview Scorecard. The toss between India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I will take place at 6:30 PM IST. Where will India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 take place? India vs West Indies 1st T20 will be played in Lucknow. The 2023 ICC Women ' s T20 World Cup is scheduled to be the eighth edition of ICC Women's T20 World Cup tournament. Top 10 Batsman Highest Score In T20 Shakib al hasan ipl auction

Comments: India sri lanka 1st t20

• Kocem say:

2021 ICC Men s T20 World Cup - Wikipedia .T20 format of the game, since his debut in 2010 he is yet to score a century in the format.

• Avyzetoh say:

Pakistan Cricket Schedule 2022: Upcoming T20s, ODIs Tests .Of course, all these knocks have come while playing as an Opener.

• Osulug say:

Aakash Chopra selects his Chennai Super Kings XI for the .Free and fast live streaming of Live Cricket Streaming.

• Ijoxuga say:

IND vs SL 3rd T20I 2022 Highlights: Iyer guides IND to 6-wicket .Virat Kohli Funny Moments In Cricket Kohli Best.

• Odicav say:

Fixture Pakistan v Australia ODIs - Men .Avesh Khan scalped two wickets, while Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel.

• Ajumyvuh say:

T20 World Cup Winners List Year Wise stumpsandbails .IPL 2022 will witness the addition of two new franchises in the blockbuster event.

Categories