India vs sri lanka second t20

Bhuvneshwar getting good swing at Dharamsala. Shreyas Iyer hit six fours and four sixes in his unbeaten 74  bcci. Shanaka launched Harshal for two sixes

Bhuvneshwar getting good swing at Dharamsala. Shreyas Iyer hit six fours and four sixes in his unbeaten 74 bcci. Shanaka launched Harshal for two sixes in a 19-run 17th over, while Nissanka used the lap and the reverse lap to help take 14 off Bumrah in the 18th. India loooking to corner Lankan batters now. What Time will the toss between India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I happen? Good variation from the young bowler, mixing up his bowling with slower ones, good captaincy from Rohit Sharma too trusting his bowlers. Squads: India : Rohit Sharma(c Ishan Kishan(w Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, Ravindra Jadeja, Venkatesh Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mayank Agarwal, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi. The step up, with the ball still moving around, there was a case to give Bhuvneshwar a third over in the powerplay but Rohit went to Harshal Patel. Don't want to be too harsh on the bowlers, these things happen. Rohit Sharma -led side has already figured out the core group of players that will travel to Australia for the World Cup Down Under later this year. India were forced to look in the mirror after their early exit from the T20 World Cup last year but four months later, they look a transformed unit with a bunch of youngsters being tried out in various positions and roles. Complete Scorecard of, sri Lanka vs, india 2nd, t20I 2021/22, Sri Lanka in, india only. Find the complete scorecard. Sri Lanka vs, india 2nd, t20I Online. India 186 for 3 (Shreyas 74, Jadeja 45, Kumara 2-31) beat. Sri Lanka 183 for 5 (Nissanka 75, Shanaka 47, Bumrah 1-24) by seven wickets After being put in, Sri Lanka were only 111 for 4 after. Full Scorecard of Sri Lanka vs India 2nd T20I 2021/22 Recent Match Report - Sri Lanka vs India 2nd T20I 2021/22 India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Highlights: Shreyas, Jadeja

Match Preview India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I 2022

India vs Sri Lanka Live Cricket Score: IND vs SL 2nd T20

Sanju Samson began scratchily too, but he took 23 off the 13th over, bowled by Lahiru Kumara, leaving India needing 56 off 42 when Jadeja walked. Shreyas Iyer 's unbeaten 74 off 44 balls trumped. Pathum Nissanka 's 75 off 53, while, ravindra Jadeja 's 45 not out off 18 outshone. Sri Lanka- 13/0 (3 overs Nissanka 2 (5) Gunathilaka 7 (13) 26 February 2022, 18:58 PM Bhuvneshwar Kumar starts the bowling for India Play and a miss by the Sri Lanka opener Pathum Nissanka. India vs West Indies 2nd T20 will be played in Dharamsala. At the halfway stage, India were 80 for 2, needing 104 from the last ten overs. Coming off a 3-0 whitewash of the West Indies, the in-form Indians will look to do an encore against the visiting Sri Lankans, and the. India-44/1 (5 overs Shreyas 23 (14) Kishan 16 (14) 26 February 2022, 20:59 PM Close Battle at Dharamsala Sri Lanka looking to stay in the series. Sri Lanka- 71/2 (10 overs Nissanka 27 (25) 26 February 2022, 19:36 PM Jadeja traps Danushka Ravindra Jadeja, first smacked away for 2 sixes and a boundary, gets his man now. Jadeja did the bulk of the scoring from there on, and handed India a comfortable win in the end. He struck two fours and five sixes, two of them on the last two balls of the innings, to propel Sri Lanka to a formidable total. Sri Lanka- 25/0 (5 overs) 26 February 2022, 19:10 PM Bumrah Bhuvneshwar asking questions 3 overs and just one boundary off the 18 balls, some tight bowling effort from Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, full of movement and pace. India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I. Highlights: Shreyas, Jadeja star as, india seal series with 7-wicket win Shreyas Iyer (74 off 44) and Ravindra Jadeja (45 off 18) were in carnage mode. India cruised to an emphatic 7-wicket victory over. Sri Lanka in the second, t20I. With the win, india also sealed the. India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Highlights and Scorecard: India

Sri Lanka (2nd T20) Watch espn

India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I 2022 Live Streaming, Full

Check out live Ind vs SL 2nd T20 scorecard here. Live Blog, lOAD more, india take on Sri Lanka. The toss between India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I will take place at 6:30 PM IST. Match EndedSri Lanka tour of India, 2022 - 2nd T20I. It's the sign of the times we're in, it's fine to look after physically, but it's the mental thing that's important as well. India-9/1 (1 over 26 February 2022, 20:26 PM Sri Lanka 183/5 after 20 overs Opener Nissanka 73 off 51 with skipper Shanaka's explosive innings of 47 off 19 at the end gets Sri Lanka build a competitive total of runs. Chasing 184, India rode on Iyers innings to chase down the target with 17 balls to spare. Dasun Shanaka 's 47 not out off 19 as India chased down Sri Lanka's 183 for 5 with seven wickets and 17 balls to spare in the second T20I in Dharamsala. Was an important knock from Shreyas, couldn't have asked anything more from him, Jaddu came up well with the bat. Pace like fire, if Bhuvneshwar and Bumrah tested the Sri Lanka openers with swing, Dushmantha Chameera and Kumara troubled Indian with raw pace. Both seamers got the ball to jag around, with Bumrah slipping in a few yorkers as well. Pathum Nissanka played plenty of inventive shots behind the wicket bcci. Read More Commentary Scorecard. 2nd, t20I (N Sri Lanka tour. India at Dharamsala, Feb 26 2022. Sri Lanka, sri Lanka,. India won by 7 wkts (17b rem) Player. Australia's 2020 women's T20 World Cup title win against Top Ten batsmen in the T20 World Cup 2021 - TopTen PAK vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction 1st T20 Match Details

India beat Sri Lanka India won by 6 wickets (with 19 balls

26 February 2022, 18:36 PM India (Playing XI Rohit Sharma(c Ishan Kishan(w Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, Ravindra Jadeja, Venkatesh Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal. Nissanka reached his fifty off 43 balls with a boundary off Chahal, before he and Shanaka went all-out. In last four overs, Sri Lanka scored 71 runs and Shanaka smacked 23 runs off the last over against Harshal Patel. India pack Sri Lanka and the T20I series 2-0. Finding strike rotation tough in the preceding series, Kishan was able to overcome that weakness against the Sri Lankan bowlers besides flaunting the strokeplay he is known for in the IPL. Maximum down the ground from the right-hander to complete his half century. Sri Lanka have a lot to improve on and learn from this fixture. Siraj, Sanju Samson (wk Ravindra Jadeja, Y Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan, sri Lanka squad: Dasun Shanaka (Captain Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka indian new zealand t20 (Vice-Captain Dinesh Chandimal, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kamil Mishara, Janith Liyanage, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera. Nissanka hit 11 fours during his stay, while Shanaka preferred the aerial route. You can find out more by clicking this link Close). Bad call from Asalanka to take the review, it looked plumb. Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala 7:00 PM IST, when is India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I? Highlights: Shreyas Iyer hit an unbeaten 74 while Ravindra Jadeja chipped in with 45 not out off 18 balls. India defeated Sri Lanka by seven wickets in the second T20 International to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series on Saturday. India sail over Sri Lanka with ease India win 2nd T20 to seal series 2-0 with one match. With this win, Rohit Sharma has become the T20I captain with most ever wins at home. 13 T20 Cricket ideas t20 cricket, cricket, shahid afridi Watch RT online for free SPB Lowest t20 score

Comments: India vs sri lanka second t20

• Wehuxa say:

West Indies secure.1 T20 ranking .Sri Lanka ( 2nd T20 ) on Watch espn.

• Welax say:

Why are some people hating on T20 Cricket? .When is India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I?

• Vezyfah say:

Caterpillar T20 Tablet Sunnysoft .India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I, will take place on Saturday, February 26, 2022.

• Xepuwa say:

CSA T20 Challenge 2021/2022 live scores, Cricket South Africa .What Time does India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 begin?

• Cilejidu say:

India Vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Live Streaming: When And Where .India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 will.

Categories